Main menu

Pages

5 Tricks to Help Your ABS GROW!



Having served for the first time in my life, I really realized that following the advice of just overeating would now lead me to a solid six-pack.


 In fact, it was the small advances I made working overtime through training that allowed me to build up my abdominal muscles and make them grow to the point where I can easily see a visible set of abs after stripping body fat with a clean diet.


 While working on the abdominal muscles during the times when you learned some of the tricks that you did can help anyone build abs more quickly and efficiently. Some of them may seem simple, but I promise if you incorporate them into your abdominal exercises with the thickness you will see major improvements the next time you bend over. So the first trick I want to talk about is stretching.


 Now even though stretching will not make your abdominal muscles grow directly, it will result in a different good that will make it easier for your abdominal muscles to grow after your exercises. This is because any muscle in your body will have a thin connective towel around it known as the fascia.


This fascia is not loose, rather it is tightly wrapped around almost every muscle of yours that you restrict. A notorious trimming scientist named D.J. Millward honored this and created what is known as the "Pouch Expansion Proposal."


 In this proposal, the myofascial hedge was considered a sack, and widening it would provide more room for muscle growth. And before this suggestion was actually made, there were a lot of bodybuilders who were previously using fascia stretching methods to aid muscle growth including Arnold Schwarzenegger.


After this suggestion started gaining fashion, there was a study published in the Journal of Applied Physiology where a gradual stretching load was used to produce a massive increase in muscle mass over a 28-day period. In fact, despite using creatures for this study rather than humans, the 318 muscle mass gain in 28 days is too sensitive to ignore.


Now the reason I brought this up is that at the same time I saw the biggest advances in the shape and size of my abs, I was incorporating aggressive stretching into every abdominal training session. In fact, it was always a really important part of exercising.


 To do it right, you need to understand that a neat time to stretch the connective towel around the muscle is to perform the stretch while on the pump. The pump itself is created when too much blood flow to the muscles causes a feeling of real tightness.


When your muscles are pumped, the fascia is previously only stretched from being so full of blood, so by tightening it more at the same time you will get a more violent stretch.


 This is why I have always done 3 20 alternate rear cobra exercises after my training sessions. Let's say I've been doing a cycle of abs, abdominal beats, flapping, and dips.


I would do all of these things in a row, aiming for 10 reps each. At the end of each set when I was feeling really tight in my abs, I would constantly stretch the posterior cobra for 15 times and also take a short break.


 Alternate 5 to 10 rests and also repeat for a total of 3 stretches. Next, I'll go back and repeat the ab exercise circuit for 2 or 3 more sets ending with 3 cobra extensions at the end of each circuit.


 Now if you don't want to stretch your abs between your sets, probably because you don't want to affect performance, you can also do more stretching sets at the end of your abdominal workout. Simply step back to do it intermittently while your muscles are still pumping.


 Let's move on to the second thing you can do to help your abdominal muscles grow, load up on abdominal exercises fast.


Progressive load is the number one training stimulant needed for muscle growth. If you are now challenging your muscles by performing exercises.

Comments