Main menu

Pages

5 Easy Ways to Lose Weight in 30 DAYS



 If you want to lose weight without being on a really restrictive boring diet, you will really love this video. Because while extreme diet plans will push you to keep your calories very low or almost completely avoid carbs, there are two overeating strategies that will make you lose weight in a short period of time without having to constantly starve yourself.

These are known as periodic diet plans, and they have a lot of unique advantages over regular overeating. A moment I want to touch on what I think are the top 5 cyclical diet plans that can really help those of you who are looking to start losing fat, and in fact, those of you who were previously overeating, but still couldn't get relief from this. The last bit of stubborn fat.

However, you'll be apt to take this information and apply it directly so you can start seeing some quick results, if you stick with me through this video, I can guarantee you won't just go learn a new well. Let's start with the first really, which is the maximum precursor to periodic overeating known as the calorie cycle.

When you start a diet, you will usually start to know how many calories you must eat to produce weight loss. In case you guys don't know, an easy way to do this is to multiply your body weight in pounds by 12, this should give you a good enough starting point.

To keep this simple, let's pretend the number of calories I should eat to lose weight is a thousand. And let's pretend my saving number to maintain my weight is 2500 calories.

With a regular calorie restriction type diet, I cut 500 calories a day, so after 7 days I'll end up with a 3500 calorie deficit.

This is how most people deal with overeating. Still, there is another way, I can cycle my calories so I start with 1700 calories the first day, and also the next day I will have 1000 calories.

 Also 2300, maybe just 1500 calories for the next couple of days, also 2000 calories and at the end of the week, I could have a nice cheat day let's say I'm going to eat 3000 calories in it.

From the week, I would have continued to eat a normal 2,000 calories per day, if I added up all these numbers and divided the total by 7.

 The reason you want to do this instead of constantly sticking to your daily 1,000 calories throughout the week is that eating calories in this way provides several benefits that may make it a better overeating strategy for you.

 To be clear, some studies show that a cycling diet may not slow your metabolism the way a more traditional, calorie-restricted diet might. Especially when done for a longer period of time. This may help you maintain your weight after you.

Comments